We are a fast growing company and always interested in receiving CV’s from dynamic and enthusiastic people who want to go into the future with us. CV’s can be submitted to email@example.com.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Graduate)
Resolve Optics is looking to recruit a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to joint and enhance our Optical & Mechanical design team.
Experience or knowledge of optical systems design is not required as training and instruction will be provided. All you will need is to demonstrate problem solving skills and be keen to learn.
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Problem Solving
• Experience of SolidWorks 3D CAD
• Ability to design detail parts & assemblies
• Functional and Technical skills
• Communication Skills
Mechanical Design Engineer Package:
• £20K – £25K Depending on experience
• Working hours: 9:00 – 5:30
• Mon to Fri
• 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
• Health Care
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Required to join a small motivated team of Production Technicians manufacturing high quality, bespoke optical systems.
Experience in the assembly of small mechanical systems is desirable but not essential. full training will be given.
- Key Skills required;
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
Salary based on experience.
Applications with CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org